All Other Licensees - Applications, Forms & Other Information

Applicants for any of the following must go through the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS).

  • Check Casher License
  • Currency Transmitter License
  • Debt Collector Registration
  • Debt Management Services Registration
  • Exempt Company Registration
  • Lender License
  • Loan Broker License
  • Mortgage Loan Originator License
  • Small Loan Lender License
  • Student Loan Servicer Registration
  • Third Party Loan Servicer License

Check the Resources & Support and RI Requirements pages on NMLS for more information on submitting applications through NMLS. Contact the NMLS for additional clarification.